For some reason or another I found myself really noticing the sun rising this morning and I don't know why but it just broke into a bunch of questions in my mind. I'm guessing it was because after two days of not getting enough sleep, I finally slept enough last night so I woke up full of energy. Maybe that's why I noticed the sun making my livingroom pink, I looked at it directly like three times and wondered how does the sun always know to come up and just the other night I noticed the moon and thought yep it's bright I guess it is supposed to be our night light.
I know this already but it's just wacky for me to think this, I mean because I know why or how the sun comes up and stuff. I just wonder why is it here or more like who put it there? Who or what made sure that everything was going to work together the way it does? And how the heck did they know how to do this?
Then of course I started thinking about the time that I realized how incredible we and this whole universe is. For the millionth time there popped that same old question in my head why are we here how did humans and animals and the earth come to be. Let's just say for old time sake it was God, I mean I always believed this when I was younger, and at times I still do because that's what I grew up believing in.
Until I asked myself okay where did God come from who made him? Of course my first thought was aliens maybe our God is really an alien because aliens are supposed to be really advanced with intelligence. I think it's worth pondering only because I know that drawings have been found from our ancient ancestors of something coming down from the sky and I also know that they also believed in a God who was up in the sky as well. So who's to say that the aliens weren't coming down to earth thousands of years ago.
Maybe the records that were kept back then were lost or weren't meant for future generations to see or just haven't been discovered yet. Then I think nah maybe Darwins theory is correct. I have a difficult time believing that we all evolved from animals or some microscopic organism and to think that we evolved from the monkey or the ape. Then why are they still here and who cares about that, if the first micro organism or cell or whatever you want to call it made every living thing.
Where the heck did it come from and how or why is it in existence? I mean really think about it, you have a white canvas and a Picasso painting isn't just going to appear out of no where. These thoughts just make you go bananas trying to figure out, and let's just say that someone does figure it out, how or where we came to be. Then I'm always left with why? Why are we here? What are we here for????... Totally insane...
