I've told my husband when I die he better not dare make a funeral. If my organs are good I want them donated. I don't want my kids to see my body I want them to always remember me just how I always was. Cremate my body and scatter my ashes in the woods because I love trees. Rather then waste a bunch of money on a funeral, coffin, and burial. Plant some trees in my name, Go on a shopping spree at ToysRUs, take the kids to Disney World and make sure they have a great time.
Why? because rather than remembering the speech given at the funeral, I want them to remember how happy I was to see them having so much fun. I don't know about you but I really believe this is way more humane and way less tragic for anyone to cope with. I mean really think about it, it's so bad enough already knowing how much you'll miss this person and to go through a funeral and burial is horrific especially for a child. It's so scary to see a burial, I know from experience when I was 12 my baby nephew passed away and I hated so much the fact that he was being buried. I just kept thinking how can you just put him down there and just leave him there. The body is consumed slowly by maggots as it rots away. That sounds more barbaric than civilized at least to me.
A social network that pays you to do everything you already do online. Facebook and Myspace make millions from all their users and they share nothing with you this site shares their profit with all their users.
